When Staying at Willow Springs
Willow Springs Marina is a family friendly atmosphere that everyone should be able to enjoy from young to old. So we ask that you please read and respect the rules so that everyone can enjoy what Willow Springs has to offer!
You are responsible for keeping your cabin, room or site tidy during your stay and for leaving the space in good condition. If accommodations are left damaged or unusually messy (such as unwashed dishes, excessive pet hair, pet urine, trash all over or stains), an additional $80 cleaning charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure. Items on the property found missing or broken will be charged accordingly. Absolutely NO SMOKING OR FISH CLEANING INSIDE OF ANY UNITS ON THE PROPERTY! There are designated areas for smoking on the property. DO NOT put fish guts in the trash!! Dispose of these outside! If you smoke or clean fish in a unit, you will be charged the complete cost of a professional cleaning service to have the odors removed.
– Pets: Our pet policy varies per cabin, room or site. Small dogs only.The maximum number of pets allowed are two ONLY WHERE ALLOWED. Be sure to check that your accommodations are “SMALL DOG FRIENDLY” before you book if you need to bring your pet. An additional Charge of $15 for the first pet and $10 for the second per night. Please do not allow your pets to be on any furniture and they MUST be crated when you are away from your cabin, room or site. You are required to clean up after your pet! Please pick up after them outside. Excessive pet hair or pet urine will result in an $80 cleaning charge. Scratch marks will be repaired and the cost will be processed on your credit card. Failure to comply with our “No Pets” policy will result in a charge of $100 per rental night.
– Quiet Hours: Guns, ATV’s, dirt bikes or fireworks are not allowed on property. Outside loud music is prohibited at all times. Quiet hours begin at 10 PM.
– Check-in/out: Guest may check-in between 3pm and 8pm on their arrival date and must be checked out by 11am on their departure date. Please do not leave any dirty dishes and remove all food from the refrigerator. We will strip the beds, please put all the dirty towels in the tub/shower. There is a trash trailer, for you to put your trash, located out front of the large Red metal shop building with a sign on it the reads: “TRASH ONLY NO FISH”. Please bring your keys to the office upon checkout. If the office is closed, you may leave them in the green drop box located just to the left of the front door. If accommodations are left damaged or unusually messy (such as unwashed dishes, excessive pet hair, pet urine, trash all over or stains), an additional $80 cleaning charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure. Items on the property found missing or broken will be charged accordingly. Please Leave the Air Conditioner or Heat ON when you leave. Thank you.
– Damages: Damaged, or missing items, will be billed to your credit card. All cabins, rooms and sites are surveyed prior to check-in, and right after check-out. Please do not re-arrange the furniture in your cabin as this may result in damages. Lost / Left Behind Items: A $25 handling fee, plus shipping charges, will apply if you request us to package and ship your items left behind.
– Liability: All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families, or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and their family and guests. Guests may not use the cabin/room internet service (where available) in a manner that violates any local, state, federal or international law or regulation, including but not limited to fraudulent and obscene activity.
– Occupancy: You may only have the total number of people in your party that the cabin, room or site legally allows. Exceeding this without the consent of Willow Springs Marina may incur additional fees and possible eviction from the property without refund.
.Willow Springs Marina, shall NOT be held liable or responsible for any violation of these terms.
Willow Springs is a gated Marina. The front gate is open to the public from 5:30am – 9pm (or dusk) on Weekends and 5:30am – 8pm throughout the week (gate hours are subject to change at our discretion). If you are staying here, you can access the gate to come and go using the key fob provided with your room key. This is here to help keep people, not staying here, out so that you can enjoy your stay and not worry.
We also have security cameras setup all over the property that record 24/7 help protect and monitor what’s going on.
Disclaimer: Willow Springs Resort & Marina assumes no liability for safety to persons or damage to equipment or property on the property or while operating watercraft. Think Safety First while on or around the water!